TITANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITANS

Official guild forum for Titans, an SWTOR imperial guild from the deadweight server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Assesino

Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Classes   Advanced Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

I leveled up my skills according to need. When I got to my mid 30's I respecced skills to focus on Concealment. I've been loving every minute of it. Acid Blade prior to Hidden Strike is awesome! I'm not liking the nuke with this most recent patch but what can I say? Anyone gone fully Lethality or Medic?

I know Medics are some of the best burst healers in the game. Considering switching to Medic spec for Ops. Thoughts? Opinions?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fishtank

Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes   Advanced Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

I have been respecing quite a bit recently for pvp healing and have some up with a 25/9/7 build that I really like so far. The top tier of the med tree isn't really that important in pvp imo. i think i could use some more dmg dealing options though what do you think i could do with this?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401MffMzhRRzZMI0zZGb.1
Back to top Go down
Vendeta

Vendeta

Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes   Advanced Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 pm

If still wondering if you havent found out what you like by now, I lvled to 50 in the medic tree, and currently run full Concealment for OPS although that is going to change soon.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Admin
Belladonna

Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: traitors   Advanced Classes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

doubt youll get any answeres from those guys, one of them quit the game and the other one defected to mayhem like a month ago.

*spits*

traitors!
Back to top Go down
http://titanguild.freewebspace.com
Sponsored content

Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes   Advanced Classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TITANS :: Class Forums :: Operative-