TITANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITANS

Official guild forum for Titans, an SWTOR imperial guild from the deadweight server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOADY's Ops Group (4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TOADY

TOADY's Ops Group (4) Empty
PostSubject: TOADY's Ops Group (4)   TOADY's Ops Group (4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Grab a ops application and throw it in here if you want a spot, not everyone is guarenteed a spot. I must pick the best for the ops group. If you cant commit to the Ops time then you will be replaced, We wont know a ops time until we get together to do our first meeting to come up with a time everyone can be here for. I will pick 2 tanks, 3 more DPS, and 2 healers. If you are interested then leave a application. Thanks guys lets get this ops 4 off to a great start!
Back to top Go down
OnRoids

TOADY's Ops Group (4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOADY's Ops Group (4)   TOADY's Ops Group (4) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey Toady!
Already raided with you many times with my Main (Sithonroids).

Below are some questions about you, that your application should answer for us.

1. What is your name?
I have two character that id like to apply for. My main dps and my healer who will be lvl 50 very shortly.
Sithonroids - Dps
Healeronroids - Healer

2. What is your class?
Main: Dps Marauder
Healer: Healer Sorc

3. What is your main spec?
Main: Dps
Healer: Healing

4. What is your raid experiance?
Already raided with you plenty of times, and we kicked ass.

5. Can your PC handle some of the more graphics intense battles? Yup

6. Can you maintain at least 80% attendance for raids? Yup

7. Please list your availability throughout the week.
Mon-Thur and Sundays work best for me. I just need to know ahead of time and ill be fine

8. Do you have a headset? ar at the very least a stand alone microphone and headphones? Yup

9. Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes

10. Can you follow complicated instructions? Easily

11. What kind of gear are you wearing?
Main: Rakata and Columi gear.
Healer: Not even lvl 50 yet, but i plan on getting him gear quickly. Or normal Ops would really help me. But i know im going to buy the Recruit lvl 50 gear.

12. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

13. Can you keep enough money to afford raid expenses (ie. Stims, Adrenals, and Repairs) Yea

14. Why do you want to be a Titan? (What can we do for you?) Already a Titan on my Main. Im just the guild fill in dps if someone doesnt show. I hate this cuz i really dont raid often now, and it really helps if i know ahead in time. So thats why i want to be in a Ops.

15. Why should we choose you to be in our next core group? (What can you do for us?) Well im a great player, im not an idiot. And ive raided with you enough so i bet you know that. I really want to get my healer into Ops cuz i like healing. But im willing to have my main do it too.
Back to top Go down

TOADY's Ops Group (4)
Page 1 of 1