TITANS

Official guild forum for Titans, an SWTOR imperial guild from the deadweight server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Armormech Augments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qu'ik

PostSubject: Armormech Augments   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:27 pm

"Armormechs can now learn new schematics that allow the creation of Aim, Cunning, Shield, and Absorb Augments."

The problem is that we cant get the schematics except through slicing or the Trade Network. I know there are quite a few slicers in the guild, if anyone has any "extra" augment schematics that they are not using or selling I would be happy to trade for them. I am most interested in Absorb Augment but woudlnt mind being able to craft Purples for all areas.

Let me know if you have any of these - I would gladly work something out for them.

Qu'ik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belladonna
Admin

PostSubject: check bank   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 am

make sure you check the guild bank. if you can find any in there take em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanguild.freewebspace.com
Qu'ik

PostSubject: Re: Armormech Augments   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Cool good idea, thanks!

Semi-related question, I noticed there were a lot of Orange armormech recipes in the Guild Bank for lv 50 - I can craft those and do not have them, is it okay for me to snag them even though Im lv 40? I would likely craft them for sale on the Trade Network but would also make them for guidlies until I could wear them myself at lvl 50.

Another question on this, does anything make them "more special" than other orange recipes? There are no set multipliers for them or anything like that right? Eitherway I think they would be a good set for me to try to Crit for Augments, I have MANY top tier mats and so far nothing extra special do do with them. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quik

PostSubject: Re: Armormech Augments   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I found 2 schems on the GTN so far for like 1k each. Power & Absorb, and Cunning & End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fofur

PostSubject: Re: Armormech Augments   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm also interested in augment schematics for armormech, mainly the one with Cunning. I have Reflex, Shield and Absorb at the epic level if anyone needs them made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armormech Augments   

Back to top Go down

Armormech Augments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TITANS :: General Topics :: The Bazaar-
Jump to: